Wednesday, March 21, 2007

To Be A Dog


Am I the only one who wishes sometimes to be a dog ? Not just the sleeping part either, not for me anyway, since I'm not much the sleeper. The whole no responsibilities thing, just hangin out, chasing a frisbee, going for a walk. It would help to have nice owners ofcourse, and I know most of the time the food is crappy.....and I don't know about the whole licking your own butt thing,...but the positives sure seem to outweigh the negatives.


How does anybody else feel about this? Give me some pros and cons. Not that I'm gonna be able to turn myself into a dog if I choose, but it's fun to dream.

4 comments:

casey at s914 said...

pros; super fast , mans best friend?, amazing jumping ablitys, lazy, dont have to worry about much
cons. always getting your but smelled by other dogs, being obligated to smell other dogs buts, having to sit at home all day waiting for your master, having to depend on master for food, the hole chasing cars thing scares me!

Buck Wayne said...

I was thinking the same thing about the cars...what do you do if you catch one?!

Anonymous said...

my parents dog skittles caught a car once... she got a trip to the dog hospital because of it. she doesn't do it anymore.

i think a great pro to being a dog is the absolute ignorance of just about anything. you have a one-track mind. when your owner leaves, all you can think about is them coming home. when they come home, all you want to do is jump on them and wag your tail. no worries in the world!

on the con side, when you die, they just get another to replace you.

Buck Wayne said...

that can't be any worse than your wife getting someone to replace you when you die as a man.