Friday, November 9, 2007

DECISIONS







The hardest decision I've had to make in the last six months, or maybe even more, was wether to go see Mutemath @ LaZonaRosa or Deke Dickerson & Crazy Joe @ The Continental last night. I came very close to choosing Deke & Joe since I've seen the Mutemath show twice already, but not for a second ,as I stood there in LaZonaRosa so full of energy my head almost exploded, did I question my decision. I'm sure the other show was Great as well, I'm just glad Mutemath left me with absolutely no reason to even ponder if possibly another show could have been better. They were at the top of their game last night and have now added three screens behind them as they play.( as if they needed something to enhance their performance). I would go see that show for breakfast this morning if I could.

3 comments:

Author said...

Interesting blog


Lets Talk About How To Make Money

casey at s914 said...

how was eisley
beautiful as always im sure.....
man i love here voice

Buck Wayne said...

They were OK, needed a little work on the lead guitar, but those vocals made up for it.